Team Lead - PHP
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate full stack developer who has solid experience in developing web applications. He / She will be involved in design and development and working closely with our project manager and other team members and using new and emerging technologies.
- Lead all aspects of technology, through development and deployment of applications - both web and hybrid (for mobile devices).
- Play key role to help improving and optimizing the product development process in an agile (SCRUM) development environment.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Should be smart to grasp requirements quickly from clients or onsite team and guide the development team.
- Leverage and develop APIs, plugins, and scripts as needed, to interface with internal applications, social platforms, and third-party services.
- Should be good with managing a team and must have Team Management and Leadership skills.
- Must have experience in managing a team of 5 or more employees
- Should lead a team as well as get involved in the coding activities, besides the team management role.
- Defining and implementing critical knowledge transfer and communication processes with internal teams.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
- Minimum 9 years of hands on experience in developing PHP web applications (5.x and above).
- Technically savvy - exposure to recent technologies and building projects with sound architecture.
- Team handling experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge on OOPS preferred.
- Proficient in a LAMP (Linux / Apache / MySql / PHP) based architecture.
- Good knowledge of CodeIgniter PHP framework & CMS like Wordpress.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 / CSS and libraries like Bootstrap.
- Should be a team player and bring positive influence within the team.
- Outstanding Communication and Presentation Skills.