To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Expertise in PHP.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to Onsite.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
Education and Experience:
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proven experience in change management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Communication skills.
- Influencing and leading.
- Team work.